We Gladly Accept Workers’ Compensation Insurance and Help Our Patients Recover from Work Injuries without Drugs or Surgery!
Workers’ Compensation Chiropractor in Newport News, VA: Our chiropractic and rehabilitation center specializes in dealing with workers’ compensation issues. Our Newport News chiropractor is a professional at dealing with underlying issues that could potentially be missed by medical doctors. Locating the source of the work injury could mean the difference between fixing an issue or living with it for a long period of time.
Workers’ Compensation Chiropractor in Newport News
We offer comprehensive service for diagnosing and treating your work injuries. Alliance Rehabilitation will utilize individualized treatment and recovery plans to quickly recover and return patients to their regular everyday activities.
Treatments for Work Injuries Include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments provide effective pain relief from a wide variety of conditions. We specialize in providing gentle, safe and effective chiropractic care to patients of all ages. Spinal adjustments correct the alignment, motion and function of the vertebral joint.
- Dry HydroTherapy Massage: Massage therapy helps to improve circulation to damaged tissue and accelerate the healing process.
- Rehabilitation Exercises: Custom stretching and exercise programs are devised to strengthen damaged muscle in order to restore proper health.
- K-Laser Therapy: Therapeutic laser treatment can help chronic pain and inflammation due to its capability to penetrate the skin and treat soft tissue injuries.
- Acupuncture: Dr. Michael Cook, DC is a board certified acupuncturist in Newport News that helps his patients to overcome mental and physical conditions of car accident injuries using the age old therapy.
We Accept Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Alliance Rehabilitation works with many types of insurance. Our office can counsel you on how to file a personal injury claim or you can review our insurance information page for more details.
We accept workers’ compensation insurance, and many work injury rehabilitation programs do not require any out-of-pocket expense. Call us at (757) 591-7291 to see your coverage options and to schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Michael Cook, DC at our facility in Newport News.