Far Infrared Sauna Therapy for Weight Loss and Detoxification
Infrared Sauna in Newport News, VA: There are over 77,000 chemicals that are in active production nationally that are found in our air, water and food supply. Once these chemicals enter the human body, they can remain for years and have profound effects on normal function and disease creation. Studies show that the majority of people have between 400 and 800 chemical residues stored in the fat cells of their bodies.
Remove Chemical and Metal Toxins with Far Infrared Sauna Therapy
The far infrared sauna is an effective way for removing both chemical and heavy metal toxins from the body. The process for removing these toxins is referred to as resonant absorption. During resonant absorption, the tissues absorb these far infrared rays. When the frequency of the far infrared matches the frequency of water in each cell, the toxins are dropped off into the blood stream and excreted in sweat, feces and urine.
This detoxification process prepares the cells to open and release toxins and is often followed by additional treatment to encourage toxic release at a deeper and more aggressive level.
The Benefits of Far Infrared Sauna Use Go Beyond Weight Loss
- Help to increase the body’s natural process of detoxification.
- Increase longevity by decreased risks of heart disease and lower your chances of dying from all causes.
- Increase heat shock proteins, which are produced during heat stress and are important for basic cellular maintenance such as preventing harmful accumulations of unhealthy proteins.
- Saunas speed up post exercise healing and recovery. This is done by increasing IGF-1 to improve blood flow.
- Saunas increase happiness and lower stress levels. They increase beta-endorphins, dynorphin, and BDNF (or brain derived neutrophic factor) in the blood to combat anxiety and depression.
- Saunas lower blood sugar levels due to increased insulin sensitivity by GLUT-4 Transporters.
- Saunas increase muscle mass. The heat shock proteins prevent oxidative stress from muscle breakdown from free radical damage and increase glutathione levels. This allows the protein to repair and increases IGF-1 which promotes muscle growth.
- Saunas lead to better mental performance as well as increase norepinephrine levels for more focus and attention span, increase BDNF, and encourages neurogenesis for improving learning and increasing long term memory.
- Saunas lead to better physical performance. They allow the body to acclimate to high temperatures as it does in long term exercise, increase the ability of the heart to pump blood, improve blood flow to muscles for less glycogen depletion and increase red blood cell count. Heat therapy protects against the breakdown of muscle from overexertion by heat shock proteins.
- Saunas help to relieve pain (Neuro-Musculo-Skeletal, Arthritic, FM). They decrease pain levels due to the release of anti-inflammatory hormones like noradrenaline, adrenaline, cortisol, and IFG-1.
- Saunas help to manage chronic headaches, especially vasoconstrictive headaches due to capillary dilation.
- Sauna use helps you to adapt to stress more efficiently from toxins, extreme temperatures and exercise.
- Saunas help to regulate the HPA axis (balance) of the Hypothalamus/Pituitary/Adrenal Axis or pathway.
- Sauna use helps to regulate and lower stress levels in the body by lowering Cortisol and ACTH levels.
- Sauna use benefits skin health by balancing surface pH and oils on the surface of the skin as well as increasing hydration capacity of the skin.
- Saunas help with weight loss. Adequate heat causes fat cell death, increases heat shock protein to reduce fat mass and increases calorie burn with minimal effort – as much as 600 calories per 30-minute session.
- Saunas help manage Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Saunas benefit cancer patients by aiming to reduce tumor volumes, slow growth of cancer cells, and increase the effectiveness of radiation and chemotherapy.
- Sauna therapy helps fight infection. High temperatures help the body to kill bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses.